Friday, December 19, 2014

Big News + Icicle Horn!

Hi jammers!
It's been a while, huh? That's because I've been soo busy with Christmas!! Have any of you been really busy, too?
Well, today I have some important news.
I have decided to be an author for the Animal Jam World.
This will not mean I will quit this blog, it just means I will be posting on two blogs rather than one. I will still post normally on here. I will post throughout the week on the Animal Jam World.
Back to the normal posts!
I've loved the Jamaaliday gifts recently! Today's is...
The icicle Horn!! I love it!
Also, have you been playing the new adventure lately? Here are some of the gifts I've gotten:
I love these!!
Also, go to my den to see some cool den ideas!!

Have you noticed all the new items?
And that's just the first page!!
Also, here's a glitch!
A buddy request glitch jammers experience from time to time!
I have more glitches for later ;)!
Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Omg love your blog and posts!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!