Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Party is Back!

Hello, jammers! 
This is our 2nd day of daily gifts!
Yesterday's gift was....
The Jamaaliday Hedge!!! I love this item!!! It can be put in any den, and it's not too big! This was a great start to the Jamaalidays!
Once again, tomorrow I'll tell you today's gift so I won't spoil anything for anyone.
Ok, so today's new item is the Jolly Elf Hat
Ooooh, Christmas Spirit!!! Has anyone seen the movie Elf? If so, what did you think?
On another note, if you want to see the daily gifts just go to my den, I'm getting all decked up for the Jamaalidays!!! I will only put the previous days items, though.
*Preview*
Also, at the Diamond Shop there is now the mini shop where they put out some old Christmas den items!
The items in my den are not from this shop, however, they are from a while ago, so that proves that these items did actually use to be in the game.
And, the Jamaaliday Jam party is back in Jamaa!!!
I'll probably post about it next time.
Everyday, I will have some sort of fun thing if there isn't a big update. :) See you soon jammers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!