Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gingerbread!

Hey jammers! 
So, yesterday's gift was...
the Gingerbread Streamer!! Oh my gosh, AJ is making me so happy with these wonderful daily gifts!!! ^-^ I love them!
Also, I don't know if any of you noticed, but the fruit bowl has come back, and it's really inexpensive!! 
I love this item, because it can go anywhere, and it's a great price!
So...did you guys check out my den yesterday? If so, what did you think? Don't worry, it's not done. I'm going to fill it with all the daily items!
Grr, the Jamaaliday Jam Part is so far away. I will try to do it as soon as possible.

*Hint, Hint* I may be doing a "What Updates AJ Should Have" post, so if you have any ideas, just comment them! Also, comment if you want me to do that!
Another fun thing, I'm thinking about doing a Jamaaliday party....what do you think?
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!