Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rock and Roll (on your skateboard)

Hey jammers! The daily new item is a Skateboard!
This is a very radical item (haha)!

Brady has released a new video in Brady's Theater.
Wow, I watched the video and the picture of the bees is awesome!

The April Fools' Party is still going on so be sure to buy all those wacky items before it goes!
I love the tag for this party, a castle (the party room) upside down with emotes at the top that suit April Fools' perfectly! ^-^

And here is just another new plushie I got. He is my bodyguard (hehe).
It's strange, I didn't used to like plushies very much.... but now I love them. I have 7 new claw plushies in my den! ^O^ 

Sorry yesterday I was very busy but I'll try to do the contents page today and maybe add another page. I probably won't have time for both though. I will update the Journey Guide soon, maybe I'll do Crystal Sands.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!