Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools'!

Hi everyone! April Fools!
Today I'm officially a non member. 
I have 500 pageviews! Wow! Thanks for reading my posts!

I have to postpone picking the April Jammer of the Month until tomorrow, since I haven't had many people that have signed up. Be sure to sign up by commenting on this page!   http://animaljamactive.blogspot.com/2014/03/fry-updates.html#comment-form

Today's new items are the Wacky, Silly, and Zany items!
You are unable to see the picture because it's supposed to be a surprise ^.^ I love these items!
There is a new video video in Sarepia Theater. Slippery Snack!

The Daily Explorer has also posted about the RIM!
They also gave us a little history lesson about headphones. Neat! 

New "Trading Central" page, and "Beware....of Scams" has been updated! I'm thinking about adding one or two more pages so you'll have to wait a little longer. Sorry!


April Fools'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!