Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fry Updates

Hey jammers!

Today's new item is, once again, probably in the April Fools' Party! I will post it tomorrow.

Yesterday's new item was in the April Fools' Party, like I predicted!
It was the Fry Hat!
AwisMh
Wow, that's a very wacky item!

The Aquarium has also posted a new video!
Be sure to watch it!

The Daily Explorer has also posted about The Great Nature Project!

A Scam:

Jammers, yesterday I saw a scammer that actually scammed somebody's Spirit Armor. This was the scam: "MAKE ME ACCEPT AND YOU WIN A RARE SPIKE COLLAR!" The person  had all necklaces on their list. Never trade someone if they say something like this!
Here is their username:

Be sure to report and block them.


In other news, the "Page Poll" is closed!

What page should I add to my blog?

                     
The results:
Beware.....of Scams: 50%
Topic: 12%
Parties: 0%
Trading Central: 37%
Daily Explorer: 25%
AJA Videos: 25%
Looks like most of you wanted "Beware...of Scams" so I will be adding that. I will also be adding "Trading Central" because it comes in 2nd. And I may choose between "Daily Explorer" and "AJA Videos", if I still think I need another page. I am also going to add a "Contents" page so I can store Active Epic Dens, Jammer of Month, etc.

I have also made the schedule for every week. *We will not start this until I finish the pages.

Sunday-  Glitch Hour (Post a glitch)
Monday- Monday Mystery (come up with a mystery for you to answer )
Tuesday- Tuesday Tip (give a piece of tip or advice)
Wednesday-  Idea Center ( Idea Center is either a clothing or den idea that I post)
Thursday-  Jamaa Journal (Post the Jamaa Journal)
Friday- Fact Friday (tell a fact)
Saturday-  Active Epic Den (find an epic den and post it)

I will also do "The Jammer Of The Month". If you are chosen for the Jammer Of The Month, then
  • You will be up on the blog the whole month
  • I will write about you in a post
  • I will show your den in a post
  • You will be shown in the "Contents" page
Be sure to sign up for the Jammer Of The Month today! You can do this by email or by comment.
Here's the form:

Username-
Status-
Reason-
*Special Notices-

*Special Notices is if you have anything particular you would like to say such as an achievement or anything like that.

Well, I'd better get started on those pages! I'm sure you guys want to start with the activities! Be sure to sign up for April's Jammer of the Month!







6 comments:

  1. Username- tradeplushieswithmeplease
    Status- Member
    Reason- I just got my 90th achievement...
    Special Notices- Nothing special about me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reasons (cont.) I'm pretty nice to everyone as long as they are nice to me, stand up for the people that are being cyberbullied, and I do giveaways every once in awhile ;) Last one was about a million gems worth of stuff :D
      Good luck to everyone else!

      Delete
  2. Hershey KKB ducktapekraze@gmail.com
    8:06 PM (36 minutes ago)

    to me
    Username- hershey87
    Status- non member
    Reason- i recently made a trade off for nms like me to get colored items. I invited members to be secret easter bunnnies for the nonmembers, by buying them a colored item
    Of there choice
    *Special Notices-

    (somebody sent me and email with their entry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. User: goldcobra
    Status: member
    Reason: I have been a jammer on animal jam for a very long time. I know lots about its history, and have almost all of the achievements. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. use: aj42391
    status: non-member
    reason: i used to be a member. i have a very cool den.(check it out) i have lots of rares and people trade me alot and like me as a friend. i hope ur my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your site is very useful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: best diet pills

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!