Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Post ever!

 Hey jammers! I can't believe this is my first post! This blog is new and not fully made yet and I need to add more things to it. I will hopefully update at least one thing every day. When everything is ready I will then do some activities and other fun things. My posts usually range from really long to pretty short (sorry about the short ones I usually only do them when I don't have much time!). Normally on the weekends I do longer ones. I hope none of this is any problem with you.
Anyway, the underwater clover skirt has returned!! Very nice.....
The colors are light green (shown above), dark green, pink, light blue, yellow, silver, red, and black.
Comment below what you think of this returning item! 

Also, the Nesting Graham Doll has come back! It's non member.

That makes three nesting dolls! I love these, they're just SO adorable!!!
Also a couple of glitches......
Hmm 80/70? I'm not sure that's possible :P. 


A black void. I don't know if you jammers have noticed but all new animals are always glitchy at first.


This used to be a glitch. I had gotten all happy and excited to show you how to do it, but only to find out it had been fixed. I will show you how you used to be able to do it. So, unless you want to wait half an hour to make sure it's definitely patched, don't try this. 
1. Be an animal with an adventure level
2. Put up the "Join Me" adventure sign
3. Wait for a little while
4. The switching animals button will pop up
5. Click it and switch to your eagle
Also notice it says 0 for where your level should be......odd.



I have more glitches that I will save for tomorrow!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully my updating times isn't an inconvenience. Like I said, once everything is fully set up I will do other interesting things, too!

Calling All Commenters: Comment what you think of this post!




By the way, I will probably change my signature. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hello jammers! I hope you enjoyed my post! Please share my blog with your buddies!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!