Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Necklace & Update

Hello jammers!
I am actually still a member, just for today! 
Also, sorry about the slideshow on yesterday's post! It was meant to be a video. I don't know why it turned out that way.....
I guess I should try something new to make videos with.
Speaking of new, today's new item is the Fossilized Tooth Necklace!

bU8Z4d
It was originally called the Shark Tooth Necklace, I think Shark Tooth Necklace sounds simpler. This item is one of my favorite member underwater items!
Also, there's a new video in Brady's Theater!
Wow, that's a small snake! O.O
Jammers are coming up with amazing and interesting questions!
The Daily Explorer has also posted some Jammer Art! 
That's some amazing art! I love bunnies! <3 Haha!
I've noticed that at the Chamber of Knowledge there is some new music! Be sure to check it out!
Calling all Commenters: Do you like this new music?

As you all know, yesterday Animal Jam was closed a couple of times for some updates! There were lots of glitches when Animal Jam came back for a short time! Lots of jammers experienced the Mute Glitch (I came up with the name myself since I don't know if it has a real name hehe!), this is a glitch where jammers can't see anything anyone else is typing. Not even in jam a grams! I, myself, experienced this glitch for a short time yesterday! Also, I was in an adventure and another strange, strange glitch happened! The person I was doing the adventure with starting losing all their hearts for no reason! No phantoms were nearby or anything! She kept losing her hearts until we finally decided it'd be best to just leave the adventure! Many jammers were angry with the times Animal Jam closed. I went to Jamaa, and lots of jammers were doing mad faces. But don't worry everything is back to normal now, and I'm assuming all those glitches were fixed, since I haven't ran into one yet! If you have any glitches you took a picture of please email them to animaljamactive@gmail.com!

Also, I'm thinking of the schedule for the Animal Jam Active! I just need one more thing! After I put up the new pages I will post the schedule and start doing it! 

Also, I can't believe I almost have 300 views! I'm thinking about what I should do for 500....

Jammers, I've been very happy about the comments I've been getting! They were all very nice ones! Thanks to all the jammers that commented!


4 comments:

  1. You need a scammer/hacker page. I can give QUITE a few people... >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. You can vote your choice on the poll! If it gets one of the most votes it may be a new page I add!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer won't let me do the poll DX It can be very frustrating not being able to vote for things o3o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'm sorry you can't vote on it. And yes, it can be quite frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!