Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pirate Bat

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the pirate's chest!gSBGwl
I love this item! Many jammers arrrrre going to buy it! We also have a Daily Explorer post on Golden Eagles (shown on GIF)

There is also a new video in Sarepia Forest! This video is so cool!


Sorry jammers if my posts seem to be very short. I'm still getting the hang of waking up early and posting! I am also trying to work on new pages I will have, and trying to get this blog done so we can do lots of interesting things! Once I get the hang of it, hopefully I'll be much much better! I will also have something else to post about! I already have 3 things in mind :)! But you'll have to wait until I'm finished with the blog, first!
Please spread the word to buddies, and please comment!
Thanks for reading and sorry if any of the above is inconvenient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!