Monday, March 31, 2014

Rare Headphones + Milkshake

Hey jammers! 
Today's Rare Item Monday, located in Epic Wonders, is the Rare Golden Headphones.
It's very stylish, but I don't see how it connects with April Fools'. And, it's kind of pricy! 
Looks- 4/5
Price-1/5
Theme (April Fools')-1/5
So in total it's 6/15. Not the best monday rare, but it does look cool!

And yesterday's new item was the Milkshake Hat!
gP4ZVx
I think this item is very cute! My favorite color is the white cup and pink whipped cream.


Tomorrow is April Fools' Day! What are you going to do tomorrow?
As you might have see, the "Beware....of Scams" page has been finished. If you have any scammers, scams, or pictures of examples please comment them on that page or email them to me. Thanks!
I still have a page or two to go, but after I'm finished we'll start the schedule!

Remember to sign up for April's Jammer of the Month! Go to the page by following this link! http://animaljamactive.blogspot.com/2014/03/fry-updates.html#comment-form





5 comments:

  1. Cool blog! I like the background! XD
    And the music too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate the support! Be sure to sign up for Jammer of the Month for April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great blog!!! I love it! :D
    ~Tecweb (animal jam logic center)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it! Be sure to sign up for jammer of the month!

      Delete
  4. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bear2736 here needing phantoms of any kind if trading please tell me and visit my den please. I need advise about getting the eagle quickly and i need someone who has an eagle to do the eagle adventure and get me a rare headdress please. also i need advise for a den of phantoms sing please buddy me im on every week day at 3:00 to 3:30 and off about 5:00 to 5:30 please be with me during adventure days witch are tuesdays and wedsdays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!