Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Active Video

Hello jammers! Finally Animal Jam is finished updating!
The Daily Explorer posted a cute little post to assure us that everything is just being updated!
Speaking of the Daily Explorer, it also posted about a new video!
Be sure to watch it quickly! Ha ha, just me being silly there!
The new item is the mystical Table With Orb!
I love this item! And when you click it, little swirls of blue spirit come out! Do you think this could possibly be Mira's spirit?
Well, today's the last day of my membership :(. I do have some good news though! In celebration of my last day of membership I made an Active Mail video!
It's my first one so hopefully it was ok...... But silly me I forgot to show the name tags before I delete the jam a grams and the usernames were cut of! Sorry  jammers! This will be my only one until I possibly become member again.....
So sad.....
Also a glitch!
Hmm, seems like my fox hat has sprouted legs and ran away! Ha ha! 
This happens with many different types of clothing items!
I don't know if any of you jammers have noticed this, but when you click a jammer's name plaque this sometimes pops up. Does it mean temporary avatar? What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. WOW YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME! BTW how did you have the photo slideshow??
    Love your blog!
    -Eternal-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love my fans! That was actually supposed to turn out as a video. I don't really know why it turned into a slide show...... Well, hopefully it's still good!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!