Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clearance Jester Hat

Hey jammers!
Today's new item is the Jester Hat!
Very fun little item! AJ forgot to add the new sign though. 
Look at this daily explorer post on it!

RIM-TUXEDO-DE
Have you noticed some lucky day items are on clearance?

Oh also some winter items :)! Well better get these quick before they go out of stores!

Jammers, I'm working on some new pages now. Hopefully my blog will be finished soon!
Calling all commenters: Have you decorated your den for spring?
Jammers, bad news. I'm going to be a non member very soon, in a few days. So I might not always post colored items. But hopefully I will get them from another blog! Just letting you know! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jammers! Please feel free to comment on my posts!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!