Thursday, March 20, 2014

Treasure & New Adventure

Hey jammers! Sorry for the oh-so-late post! Something has come up and I can only post in the afternoons on the weekdays for the rest of this week and next week. I will still post early on weekends though. So sorry jammers! After these two weeks, I will hopefully get back on schedule! It's just been really crazy and busy!
Today's new item is.... The Pile Of Treasure!!!
It seems to have alpha stones in it.... What do you think jammers?
And look! There's a new adventure! The Search For Greely! I won't say anything, for you jammers that haven't tried it out, yet! Don't want to be a spoiler!
Also, pandas have officially left Jamaa! I'll miss these cute creatures! AJ has put up little facts about these fascinating animals!
Be sure to read them all!
That is so sweet about how AJHQ helped release a golden eagle back into the wild! And a new Kangaroo video!
Also, the April Fools party is coming up! I love this party, it's one of my favorites! Unfortunately, I think I'll be a non member for it!
And it looks like we'll be having some cool new items too!
Also, we have a new, eagle themed jam a gram!
The Daily Explorer posted some spring artwork!
What a great way to start the season!
And a little post about The Search For Greely, the new adventure!
Pill Bugs is double gems! Be sure to stock up on them!
This is a little surprise to make up for the bad news I had!
I hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad posting time! It took a while to load!
Oh, jammers. Please visit koolkidzbiz.com! It's a great site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!