Sunday, March 16, 2014

Balloon glitches

Hey jammers! Sorry for the late post, I usually will post earlier. I was just updating some things on the blog. I have a new codes page so be sure to check it out! I might update some things after the post so be sure to stay alert!
Looks like the Clover balloons have returned!


03WvFI
A cute little item! The original color is the dark green. Unfortunately it's member again. Not many non member Lucky Day items out there.
Also, some new badges!




They're so cool! The eagle doesn't look that happy, though. It's kind of squinting, I guess you could say. But the deer is adorable!

Also interesting glitch Scooter posted from Aaoazja2001!

Hmmm. I think I have found the answer to this little "glitch".
You just have to turn the mirror with the rotate button.
And then all the mirrors messages will be said backwards. Neat little trick, eh?


Some glitches I found:


Wow that name is difficult to remember! Well, it's actually the number glitch striking! Many jammers think it is naming a specific thing like a code for their name or something.
Comment below what you think it is!





Now this is a fun glitch! It's never ending speech! You can type as much as you want to. I'm not even sure this is a glitch, may be an update. Well be sure to try it out, jammers!

Saving more glitches for tomorrow!

Oh, just so you know every jammer can email me a glitch or request, or just anything that would be helpful! I appreciate it!

Calling all commenters: Comment some new pages I should add!


Enjoy all the new updates. I will probably update some more today! Sorry again for the late post!

2 comments:

  1. OMG THOSE ARE AWESOME GLITCHES!!!!! I'm gonna try those out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!