Thursday, March 27, 2014

Treasure Code

Hey jammers!
Surprisingly, I'm still a member! O.O I thought I would have been a non member! Hmm, well, I'm not complaining! :D
Anywho, today's new item is the Treasure Map, which is currently being sold at Sunken Treasures!

And when you click it, a little crab pops out!
Adorable! Looks like this map could be related to adventures! Or maybe a map to a new land! What do you think jammers?
The Daily Explorer has also posted some exciting news!
Yay! A new code! The code is 
THANKS
I love new codes and when you enter it in you get......
Imprisoned Phantoms! One of my favorites!
The Daily Explorer has also posted about the News Crew assignment.
Congrats Baroness Rockyfoot!!!

So, jamemers! I have gotten a pretty good idea of the schedule for what I will post about ever week is. I'm sure you'll like it!

And more good news! I have a new signature! I think it's better than the old one. Comment below which one you like better!


2 comments:

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!