Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Patched Diamond + Jammer of the Month

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Patched Rug!
It's not my favorite item, and I think it would be much better without the white patches... But it's non member!
And it seems yesterday I forgot about another item.  The Diamond Birthstone!

 This birthstone is beautiful, but has kind of a wacky shape! :P I guess it's for April Fools' Day!
The Daily Explorer has also posted some April Fools' Jammer Art!

And another video in Brady's Theater!
Hmm, interesting question......

We also have an April Jammer of the Month!
Goldcobra!
Congratulations! This was his entry:
And here is his den!
I love the little alpha meeting center! All the alpha statues around a Zios Fountain! What a great idea!
Please fill out this form by email or comment about you, so I can post it for other jammers to see.
How long have you played Animal Jam?
What is your favorite animal on Animal Jam?
What is your favorite achievement you have?
Do you have a favorite game on Animal Jam?
What is your favorite item on Animal Jam?
I hope that you are able to fill it out by tomorrow! Thanks!

I will be making the Contents page today. 
We're so close to the blog being finished!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I joined when Crystal Sands first changed
    2. Probably the Snow Leopard, because it looks good with a lot of outfits c: (and also the tiger because it has been since AJ first started)
    3. Probably the 100,000 gems achievement! Hard to earn, I must say! >.<
    4. Best Dressed
    5. Clothing-wise, I love the phoenix armor wings! As for den items, I love the mira statue c: (not that I have one XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It will be posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I joined in 2013 in the summer. ( Or was it 2012)
    2. Favorie animal is a fox or arctic wolf
    3. One of the Best Dressed acheivements.
    4. Falling phantoms or best dressed
    5. The designer skirt or tutu
    -bhoang cant make up my mind for most things

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!