Saturday, April 5, 2014

Surfboard + Plushies

Hey jammers! Sorry for the lack of posting new pages, I'll try to get some of that done today.
Well, anyway the new item today is a Surfboard!
You can find your own surfboard in Jam-Mart Clothing. Well, who is ready to hit some waves ^.^! Looks like summer is passing by. 
We have lots of new Jam-A-Grams!







Cute! 
There are lots of new plushies like Cheetahs, Arctic Wolves, Kangaroos, and Snow Leopards!




I got these pictures from my buddies' dens.

Also, have you noticed that when you click the golden egg it shines (I think that'd be how you describe it)?
Hmm, that's the best picture I could take of it. I love gold! I have 4 golden eggs.  Hehe!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like them too! All the diamond shop animals get their time to shine as a plushie!

      Delete
  2. I like the new plushies too! BTW How do you do that?? You know... your name at the end of your post? Do I have to edit something? PLZ help I am new to blogger :3
    -Eternal-

    P.S. The giveaway has been resumed so I think you are winning unless someone else gives a better idea!

    www.eternalfrostqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ Wow the plushies are very popular! Well, there are many sites on making a signature but to get it at the bottom of the post, (I'm sure there is a better way but this is how I do it) just click on the picture icon and From This Blog.
      Hope this helped!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!