Friday, April 4, 2014

Sir Tutu!

Hi jammers!
Yesterday I forgot about the new item! Well yesterday's new item was in the Diamond shop, the Nesting Gilbert Doll.
 Sir Gilbert finally has one! That makes 5 nesting dolls, but now they are all member!
And today's new item is the Tutu! 
This item is very cute! But unfortunately it's member. 
Also, jammers, have you noticed the wacky, silly, and crazy (I think?) items have left the store? It was a little April Fools' joke!
There is a new video in Tierney's Theater!

The Daily Explorer posted about the Sol Arcade den and the Mystical Armor!
I think the Mystical Armor is very cool but my favorite armor would have to be Spirit Armor.

And I was looking at the Panda Banner facts and I stumbled upon this one.
That's so sad! :(

Calling all Commenters: Which armor is your favorite? 


3 comments:

  1. I don't think the sir gilbert is in the diamond shop... its in epic wonders :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, silly me! I must have gotten them mixed up. I do that a lot when I'm typing but then change it. Haha

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!