Sunday, April 6, 2014

Picket Fence & Butterflies


Hey jammers! Today's new item makes me very happy ^.^. It's a Picket Fence!

 As for the reason why it makes me happy, it's non member, it actually looks quite nice, and it's 100 gems cheaper than the bamboo fence even though it's nicer and cooler! I love this fence!

There is also a new video in the Sarepia Theater, Butterflies. 
Wow, butterflies truly are amazing!
And it seems yesterday, I forgot about the Daily Explorer's post about Okapi 
He says Okapi look like a mix between giraffe, and zebra but I think it looks like a mix between a giraffe, a zebra, and a horse. Hmm what do you think?
And for today's Daily Explorer's post, we have one about pet Eagles! It's a little GIF. I love how AJ makes theirs!
I love the new pet eagles but unfortunately I am not a member to use them!

I've gotten lots of comments recently and I am very thankful! Thanks so much and keep commenting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!