Friday, May 30, 2014

Camouflage+ Cotton Candy

Daily Update____
Hey jammers. Today's new item is a Camouflage Jacket.
This is probably a very good looking item in different colors!

The DE has posted:

Have you noticed buddy requests look different now?

I like this one better, so you can see the person.

And there are a LOT of new Jam a grams!

P6Yjxzclick for full size
I really like the new ones, they all look so cute and beautiful! But I've got to say I will miss the old cartoonish ones.

Did you know?_____

Did you know that you can make phantom cotton candy? Well here's how!

1st step: Pick your cone
I like to use the lightning cone for my phantom cotton candy.

2nd step: Put on black cotton candy.


3rd step: Put on white cotton candy

3rd step: Put on another layer of black

Enjoy your cotton candy!


I did put up a new poll, so be sure to vote on that








4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've always wondered where the poll is. I can't find it anywhere.

    How did you do your .GIF images? Does it require a website?

    Please visit my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the right column. Yes, it requires a website.

      Delete
  2. im getting my eagle today!!! now we can put our deal into effect so if you forgot its that when i do adventures on my eagle i will trade you unwanted nonmember rares.


    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! Oh, thanks so much!! You don't need to do that though.

      Delete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!