Monday, May 26, 2014

Rare Moustache

Daily Update____
Hey jammers! Today's RIM is on the 3rd page of Jam Mart Clothing.
Hmm, it's the weird glitch again. Well, maybe it's not a glitch. Maybe AJHQ thinks it makes sense, since it is rare and it is it's last day. Well this Rare is certainly awesome! Oh, wow. I just looked at the price.
Looks-4/5
Price-1/5
Themed (to summer)- 3/5
Well, even though the ratings weren't good, I still think that if you have the gems, buy this item!

And the DE has posted:

3 more days 'till the Summer Carnival.....
and hyenas!!!

Monday Mystery____
In Mount Shiveer, there is a big cave with Harper on it, and there is ice blocking the tunnel. How did this cave get here? What does the tunnel lead to? And why is it here?
Can't wait to see all your creative ideas!


Be sure to vote on the polls!




8 comments:

  1. Hi! I really love your blog! The header is really neat, and I voted on the polls as well. ^D^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate what you just said! I love it when my readers give me feedback!

      Delete
  2. Yea! Great post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sing if you get a trade that has it please trade to me the rare is what im talking about and since i dont have the gems for it so i cant get it so if you accept a trade that has it even tho its member can you trade it to me also i cant get on today.
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok sing i really like your posts so keep on postin cuz its AWESOME! Also i need to know if you can get on allday today cuz i need someone i stress SOMEONE to really listen to me in adventures cuz everybody i adventure with is like (:ok i like to adventure)(:then its like oh i know this! it just makes me mad when i cant get courage by adventuring with someone else and they level up but i dont. :( so your my only friend who will listen to me cuz when i mean i do these all the time i mean i do these alone too.

      Delete
    2. bear2736 signing off

      Delete
  4. Weird.... when I tried voting it said there were zero votes. Oh well :/

    But cool post! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!