Sunday, May 4, 2014

Shades and Partays

Daily Update____
Hello jammers! Today's new item is the Shutter Shades, sold at Jam Mart Clothing.
I don't know how these look on animals, but this seems like an awesome item!!

There is a new Activities Calender
There were two that really came to my attention.
Best Dressed is x2 gems, woo hoo! Now you can get a lot of gems!

And AJHQ has made it clear, it is a new animal. I hope the new animals come out soon!!!
The Daily Explorer has posted. Click here to go to the Daily Explorer!

JAMMER TIP – Magic Accessories?

!tip_access
Are you always looking for new ways to have more fun in the Animal Jam Adventures?

Did you know that some accessories have abilities that can help you on your Adventures? It’s true! Try different combos to see which ones give you a boost when you encounter Phantom Webs and Pods.
Which ones do you think work the best?

It's true, I've played adventures with a glove on and it helped with pods and webs.

Glitch Hour____


This is what happened to me at Sunken Treasures.

I can promise you I did not turn the lights off! O.O

Active News____
Well as you all probably can see, I changed the blog quite a bit. I did this to see if it would work better. I hope it's good and if you have any tips about something I should change please comment them. 

And..........a party!!!!!
It's also on the top right side of the blog. To figure out what time you should be there, just look at the clock at the top right side that says "AJA Time". Yours might say something different, but when that clock says 4, that means it's time!

We've had a poll recently, 

Do you think all jammers should be able to change the color of items?


So it looks like yes won by a landslide. And one person said What?

Hopefully Jammer of the Month signups will be very soon. 
And remember, I may be able to post on Tuesday but I don't know. I won't be able to post Wednesday, and I might be able to post Thursday but probably not. Sorry!

Calling All Commenters: What do you think of the remodeling of the blog? Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great blog!!! I think the new design is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am sorry you rescheduled the party! I am glad that I could help you today at your den! What a coincidence, that I should go at the right time to your party and not even know it! Your buddy-
    ~Papyjam~

    P.S. do you follow the animal jam sky blog? Scooter hosts the coolest parties in his den! I never went to your parties, so I don't know if they are better!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!