Sunday, May 11, 2014

Grass Hippo

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! When you get to the part of the post about the party please read carefully. 
Today's new item comes pretty much in a set, with the Grass Chair. It's the Grass Couch!
I think this one looks more like a green carpet couch, so I like it!

There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater!
That is so interesting!!!

The Daily Explorer has posted:

JAMMER TIP – Heatwave Party

!tip_heat
The hottest US summer was in 1936. Temperatures were higher than 100 °F (38 °C) throughout the country and into Southern Canada! In the midwest, ground temperatures got as high as 200 °F (93 °C)! Wow! That’s hot enough to fry an egg… literally! Eggs only need a temperature of 158 °F (70 °C) to cook.

Fortunatly, the heat wave ended that September and temperatures returned to normal.
Doesn’t this make you want to get to a Heatwave Party as quick as you can?
Animal Jam HQ


Active Epic Den___

The Jammer whose den was chosen for Active Epic Den is birdy12447

This den was truly.... wow! Great decorating, and neat ideas! I suggest everyone go check it out! You won for your idea of a diner.

If you want to be on Active Epic Den, just comment below your username. I am making a list.


Active News___

Ok, the party is rescheduled for tomorrow. I couldn't make it yesterday, so so sorry. It will be at 4:00 pm AJA Time! To find AJA time just look on the right side and the clock for it is under where it says 'AJA Time'. Look at that clock to figure out when to come. When that clock says 4:00, then the party is starting. Your clock might say 2:00, but when the clock on the right side under 'AJA Time' says 4:00 pm, then the party is starting.



We have recently had a poll. 

What do you think the new animal will be?



Ok, so it's clear, the Hyena wins!

Also, there was some question about picking the same jammer twice yesterday, for contests. I just want to say I did not pick her, because I just wanted to or any other reason like that. There weren't many sign-ups for the contest or Jammer of the Month, and I happened to think hers should win. I did the deciding the day before and didn't notice I had picked the same person. Then yesterday, I saw, but I didn't have enough time to change it. All entry's were pawsome and great!


This is our Jammer of the Month for May:
April Jammer Of The Month
3berrygirl

Here is a picture of her den
I love how you have the zooish theme!!!

3berrygirl please fill out this form:

Favorite Animal (On AJ)- 
Favorite Pet (On AJ)
How long have you been playing AJ-
What is your favorite game (on AJ)-
Tell us more about you (stuff on AJ :D)-


Calling all Commenters: Are you going to buy the new animal when it comes out?









4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! My favorite animal on aj is the arctic wolf. I have never had one but i love how they are so big and they look like dogs sometimes!
    My favorite pet is the Owl because they look cool when they play and i like to be them at the play-as-your-pet-party! I have been playing only a little Before beta adventures came out. My favorite game is best dressed and Temple of Trivia. I like clans on AJ as long as their aren't Two leaders at once and...
    I once made a save the earth party in Jamaa Township on Earth Day!
    I like to protest about scamming and dating online! Oh and i like Plushies!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I forgot about the party cause you never mentioned it in your post yesterday! Thankfully, it is tomorrow!
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I am glad you cleared that up! And, there WERE 5 entries!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!