Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jammer of the Month + Hats

Daily Update____
So so sorry for the extremely late post. I think something in this post will make it up to you.
Anyways, today's new item in Jamaa is.... hmm I've got this one!! Oh oh, it's a pile of junk! 
Looks like I was wrong, it's a woven hat. Um...comment below what you thought it was at first.

And Brady's Theater has released a new video

The Daily Explorer has had a post about kelp.

And here are pictures of the mini den portals for all jammers


Active Epic Den____
Today's Active Epic Den goes to funandsungir for the idea of a plushie sitting area! 


Active News___
I don't know if the poll is working comment below if it is or isn't please.

Also, Contest Winners, please contact me in any way a time when you can get on to receive your prize!!!

It's time for.....
Jammer of the Month Sign-ups!
I'm sorry I always do these so late, I'll try to remember next month to do it before the end of the month.

If you want to:
-Have your picture on the blog for the whole month
-Have your den, animals, and picture featured in a post
-Have an interview that will be put on a post 
-Have my den portal leading to your den 
Then sign up today, for June's Jammer of the Month!!!

Just fill out this form in your comment below:
Username:
Reason:
Any Special Notices (not required, this is just if you've done something that you want me to know about):

Can't wait to see your entries1!!!





9 comments:

  1. first
    hey sing its me bear2736
    user:bear2736
    reason:i am very nice but i do stand up for nms and just out talk the heck sorry if i sweared but i out talk the heck out of stuck up members.
    special notices: Yes i remember that one who bullied a nm and told him (cuz he was a bunny) and told him he couldnt be an arctic wolf and said if he truly was could he play like an arctic wolf. Well i was just coming by when i saw that and it caught my attention so i asked what was going on and the member said the nm was bullying the member and the nm said the opposite and i knew the nm wouldnt lie so i started to tell the member to pick on something his own size and away he ran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well...! hmpf. you shouldnt instantly beleive that members are mean.its a steriotype. some are but some aren't and it's not fair to judge people like that. Infact, the steriotype hurts some members feelings, that's right, members have feelings too!!!! I hoped nobody believed that dung, but obviously i was wrong! i feel embarassed for jammers who believe that!


      rubyantoinette

      Delete
  2. also poll is not working for me
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i do win i just want you to put up my den look please
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's hard for someone who don't open Animal Jam too long to have all those things down!

    I'll try to join, anyway.

    Username: SakuraiMeiru
    Reason: I really enjoy making friends. I hope my interview can show other about the passion of Animal Jam instead of scamming, dating, etc. In Jamaa, I often play with my buddies and help them out whenever I can. Often, I hold parties at my den. My goal is to be a Super Citizen Jammer.

    Any special notices: I help others with scamming, despite I was scammed myself. I try to put notices (okay, I did posted it up) about helping others. I enjoy trading and I only apply to one rule: TRADE FAIR. Oh, right, getting out of track. So, anyway, I try to confront scammers and bullies. I enjoy helping others like finding items in Journey Guide book, telling them happenings (filling them with RIMs information), trading fairly what they need, helping those who feels heart broken/sad...

    So, anyway, please visit my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    -i may not post my image daily-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! It's birdy, I'll probably not win, but oh well!!

    User: Birdy12447

    Reason: Well, I want to be the jammer of the month because I love this blog, and I want to be apart of one of my favorite blogs! I love to edit my dens, One of m dens were on here before, too! (cafe) I love people, (most of them....) I can defend people from rude jammers, I love helping other jammers out!

    Any Special notices: I've been suspended before, My cat sat on my keyboard and pressed random keys! Yeah but I'm not a big trader, though I used to be. But I sort of grew out of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to post late!

    Username: diamond147
    Reason: I like Jammer of the month, and I want to be a part of it. Im a nm which is a sad thing and I think I should get more friends and help more jammers out ;-)
    Anyway, I will unlock my den so you can see it. Its quite cool, but its nothing special.

    Special Notices: Well, Ive recently discovered new things about Jamaa due to blogs and stuff. Uh.. I recently got an idea to get a few rare and bets items.. So uh.. yeah. Thats all I got.
    Is this interview thing over? Can I have a pie?

    ~diamond147

    ReplyDelete
  7. Username: hershey87
    Reason: It would be awesome to get the benifits of being jammer of the month, I love your blog, and I think I am a nice person
    Any Special Notices (not required, this is just if you've done something that you want me to know about):

    ReplyDelete
  8. about the hat i didnt know WHAT it was... rubyantoinette

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!