Monday, May 5, 2014

Rare Sunglasses

Daily Update____
Today's rare item monday is on the 7th page. Rare Sunglasses!
I like this item!! It is a great item because it looks good and summer is coming up!
Looks: 5/5
Price:4/5
Themed (summer): 5/5
Wow, these sunglasses got a great rating! 14/15!!!


A new video has been released in the Sarepia Theater.

The Daily Explorer has posted about the RIM

RIM – Rare Sunglasses

!RIM_sunglasses_ani
Enjoy these RARE SUNGLASSES while splashing around the Heatwave Party or your new Water Park den, courtesy of RARE ITEM MONDAY.

It is claimed that the Roman emperor Nero liked to watch gladiators with thinly cut emeralds over his eyes. This may have been an early prototype for what we now call sunglasses.


Marco Polo may have carried this invention to China during his adventures in the 12th century, where they became modified with smoky quatrz. The gray color offered better visibility and protection from the sun’s rays. Chinese judges also used them to conceal their expressions while questioning witnesses.

It wasn’t until much later in 1929 when Sam Foster introduced the first mass-produced sunglasses and sold them to beachgoers on the beaches of Atlantic City, New Jersey. Within eight years more, than 20 million sunglasses were sold in the United States!

Oooh, that monkey's got style. Haha!! :3

Monday Mystery____
Today's Monday Mystery is about the cave in the Return Of The Phantoms.
What could that be for? Why is it there?

And.....
The Activities calendar hinted about a new animal on the 17th. Do you think the new animal will come out them???


Active News____
The party has been rescheduled!!! Only one person showed up, so I decided to reschedule it. Thanks papyjam, for coming! :) I had planned lots of really fun activities for us to do, and I had very exciting news to share with you guys. Well, I guess we'll have to wait until the 10th! So here is the new invite.
I will just remind you how to figure out when to go. Well, I use the clock on the top left side under the advertisement. So, whenever it says 4:00 there that means it's time for the party. Your clock might say something different and that's ok just remember, we're using the time on the clock on this blog (top left side). 

And......
Jammer of The Month Sign-ups!
If you want...
-to have your animal and den be shown in a post
-have an interview shown in a post
-be on the blog all month 
-to be put up on the Jammer of the Month History (In contents)

Then sign up today! Just comment this form below:

Username- 
Statues (member or non member)-
Reason- 
Special Notices (anything special you want me to know about, not required)-


Remember I may be able to post tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I won't be able to post Wednesday. And on Thursday I might be able to post but probably not, and even if I did it would be really late.  Sorry for inconvenience.


There is a new poll up so be sure to vote!

Calling all Commenters: Comment if you like this new design or not and comment any tips.


9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks you so much for mentioning me on your blog!
    I would like to be jammer of the month!
    Username; Papyjam
    Status; nonmember
    Reason; I think that you are
    a pretty good blogger, and
    you are pretty cool. (I like
    your wood flooring) So, I
    am hoping to be jammer of the month!
    Thanks, your buddy,
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be jammer of the month. Then I will spread the news about your blog on LOTS of AJ blogs! (I visit a lot of them)
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. User: 3berrygirl
      Status: non member.
      Reason: i love your blog and i told people about it also!
      I have never been jammer of the month on any blog EVER.
      So i would appreciate you if i was.. and even not, I will still appreciate you! P.S. i have a blog come visit! 3berrygirl.blogspot.com
      but it wont let me post :C

      Delete
  4. Hi! I want to sign my friend/buddy he is kinda new and he loves AJ!
    Username: Bluepenguinprince
    Status: Nonmember
    Reason: He likes your den and blog,
    and he is kind of strange, like he reads
    in weird places. So please let him!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He plays lots of games and once got 27,000 gems once! That is twenty-seven thousand gems! He is kinda like-
    "That ___ looks silly so I won't buy it."
    Like the cool items at the new year party. So he
    is kinda strange....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And my other friend who doesn't have an email/blogger account-
    Username: Pinkprincesswolfy
    Status: Nonmember
    Reason: He adores you,(Cause you are a wolf)
    and loves your den. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh i think i'll sign up my bro to!
    His user is iamjude3 and his birthday is tomorrow and i bet he would love his picture on the blog and i think he will love having it for his bday 2morrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Singelena? By the way, Bluepenguinprince has seen your blog, but it would be really nice for him to have his picture up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!