Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Slow Buttercup!

Daily Update____
Hello Jammers! Today's new non member item is a buttercup rug!
Personally, I don't like the colors, but all in all it's a cute item for non members!

The Daily Explorer has posted
That's really interesting!


Idea Center____
*I am thinking of changing this segment, because I am running out of ideas. Comment below what I should change it to.*

You can use a surfboard (store bought), an umbrella (can be bought at party), a towel (can be bought at party), and more in a water park den to creat a beach-like feeling.

Active News____

Hyena and Summer Carnival updates TOMORROW!!!! Yay!

I will try to add the polls soon.







5 comments:

  1. First!

    Hi I'm new to this blog, nice post!

    ~diamond147

    ReplyDelete
  2. First!

    Hi I'm new to this blog, nice post!

    ~diamond147

    ReplyDelete
  3. First!

    Hi I'm new to this blog, nice post!

    ~diamond147

    ReplyDelete
  4. sing log on plz
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I have another cool den!! Its a nonmember tree house with, get this... STAIRS! :D

    I'm birdy12447 :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!