Friday, May 23, 2014

Patched Pathway

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Today's new item is the Patched Hat
Um, not my favorite item.....

There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater!


And the Daily Explorer posted News Crew

NEWS CREW – Favorite Land

 
In this edition of News Crew, Awesome Snowydog interviews her friends about their favorite lands in Jamaa! Watch this space for the next topic or Jammer Central in Jamaa Township.

Line
!news_crew

Favorite Land

By Awesome Snowydog

“I interviewed Jammers on, “What is your favorite place in Jamma?” “Why do you like that land?” and also, “What makes your favorite land so special?” Here is what Jammers like YOU had to say!

We asked Twinkle Braveclaw! Here is what she said,
“Kimbara! Well, I love the Medical center, and also watch videos and learn all new facts about Giraffes, and hunt for animals in my Journey book, and hang out with my buddies! It’s my favorite place to be!”

Next up we have is, Arctic Wolf! Here is what they are saying,
“Crystal Sands! The land makes me feel like I am really at the beach and helps me calm down. I especially love Captain Melville’s Juice hut! Crystal Sands is just my favorite place to hang out!”

Our last guest is, Snowflake Templekangaroo! here is their opinion,
“Mt. Shiveer! It brings a feeling winter, my favorite season! I love getting hot cocoa from the hot cocoa machine, and I sit by the fire! Mt. Shiveer is the best!”

So there we go Jammers! This is what Jammers like YOU have to say about their favorite land! See you next time on the Daily Explorer!”

Line
ATTN: Jammer Snaps is now open for submissions of pet hummingbirds. Submit them through Jammer Central before 6.1.14!


Did you Know?___

Did you know that there is an area that actually shows where the Canyons Pathway is? Isn't that cool! And if you don't know where the Canyons Pathway is, go to Crystal sands and go to where you see the Coral Canyons sign.

*Big news tomorrow*

*I will have to post late tomorrow, but I will post*

1 comment:

  1. hey sing bear2736 sorry i cant be on much today:( but i will be on by monday so if you get anything good for me save it for me please.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!