Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Daisy Squid

Daily Update____
Greetings jammers! Today's new item is the Daisy Rug.
I like this item! I think it's a bit cuter than the Lily Rug

Tierney's Theater has released a new production!

RIM – Multi-colored Rare Moustache

!RIM_mous_ANI
Today’s Rare Item is this magnificent multi-colored Rare Moustache! It wouldn’t be Rare Item Monday with out it!

The Emperor tamarin is one of the smallest monkey species. The largest only measured twelve inches and weighed two pounds. Most Emperor tamarins are only about six inches tall and weigh about a half of a pound.

Perhaps it is because of their elegant and and regal white moustache! This moustache was thought to resemble that of German Emperor Wilhelm II.
news_sketch_template
Image source: CrazyCh3m/Flickr via a Creative Commons license
Animal Jam HQ


Wow, cool 'do cheetah! And monkey? I like it.....


This or That?_____

Should the Summer Carnival have more clothing items this year or den items?

On Tuesday's I'm thinking of adding in a segment called True or False? so I can pick between the two. This would be where I say something about Animal Jam or an animal and you say in the comments either true or false. The people that got it right would be announced the next day on a post. 
Comment below whether you like this idea or not.

Active News_____

There has been trouble with the polls, showing 0 votes when there have been more than that, so I took them down. I will try to put them back up soon. But the one about what I should do for 2,500 views is important, so I might end up putting on a different sort of poll.

I have also found a scammer, just today while I was trying to do my post. She once did the, "Trade Me your coolest items for headdress, I decline" And then she said, "Trust party my den you could win  a HEADDRESS!"
Here is her username:
I will add her to the Scammers list.


1 comment:

  1. the carnival will get alot from me i have 3,480 or so i hope i dont sound like im braging.
    bear2736

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!