Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hyenas, Summer Carnival, and Portals

Daily Update____
Hey jammers! I can barely stop squirming! Are you ready for an update-filled post?

Today's new item is the Vine Rug.

And some Den Portals have come to Jam Mart Furniture

There is a new video in the Sarepia Theater. 

And the DE has posted


And today I found a jammer that was bullying nm. People were saying you could get hyenas for gems, so I asked one of them how you can do it. So this jammer that was bullying came up and started saying really rude and mean stuff, and making fun of me because I couldn't get diamond shop animals. I'm just going to tell you if someone does this to you, tell them to stop. If they don't report and block them or leave the room
Here is her use:

Jamaa Journal____

Time for the best part!!!
Hyenas are here! But.....they're in the diamond shop.....:( I'm not entirely happy with this. All jammers were excited and only members can use them?
 I got a couple of pictures of hyenas







 And now you can buy Jump for $.99!

 Yay the Summer Carnival!!!!
All the items are the same, I'm pretty sure....

Oooh the Cruise Ship Party!! And all Bahari Bargains is on half off sale!!!

So there is a den portal in the Diamond Shop for all jammers! I guess this is good! And underwater Den Portals?

How small are the small ones??? 1 gem?? If you get one and put it in your den please comment your username and you might be featured in a post.

These look pretty neat!

If I know anything (and I do :D) that's spirit armor coming. Not many people are going to be happy with this.....

Active News____

Still working on the polls, but I'm really excited for what we're going to do!!!

Calling All Commenters: How do you like the update?




2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Please check my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    The update upsets me slightly. I hope it doesn't angers others too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    The update makes me really mad because I was convinced AJHQ would make a new animal for non members, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It has to be member!
    Summer carnival is the only good thing. I like it, many people like it.
    Ocean den portals. MEMBERS ONLY
    Regular Den portals. MEMBERS ONLY
    Portals from JMF. MEMBERS ONLY
    Small den portal for 1 diamond. NON MEMBERS!
    And how exactly do non members get a diamond? Oh yeah, just one option. Daily spin.
    CRUISE SHIP PARTY YAY! MY FAVE PARTY.
    Bahrain bargains. Almost everything there is members only. Sane with Shiveer Shoppe.

    Someone's QUITTING because of this. QUITTING.
    AJHQ have to make this game fair or no jammers will be left in Jamaa. Nice game, but no fair. I can't pay to be a member.

    Just stating a point
    ;-)

    Oh and second?


    ~diamond147

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!