Thursday, May 1, 2014

No Update Yet

Daily Update____
Hi jammers! Animal Jam did not update today, there is no May birthstone or anything! And the Jamaa Journal should have come out.

Well, I guess I will post later in the day :(. Please check back later for the update, if AJHQ updates.

I will just give you an update on the info


Active News
The Party info will be posted sometime next week, sorry for the lateness of it. 
The May Jammer of the Month Tryouts will probably be soon, I just have been so busy (You can probably notice with the  delayed party info and such) but I will try to get those tryouts out soon. School is almost over so when it is over I will have more time to post and I won't be as busy, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Please remember to only comment polite messages and no bad words, bullying, scamming, or inappropriate conversations. Every jammer has a right to have a different opinion than you, please don't be mean to them! You can comment suggestions, opinions, any answers to comment calls, etc. Stay safe! Have a great time on the Animal Jam Active and happy jamming!